Every Avid K-Pop Fans know YG Entertainment and since a lot of you have asked us for a step-by-step tutorial on how to shop directly from YG Select Korea, your wish is our command! Support your favorite YG Artists from Blackpink, Bigbang, iKon, Akmu, and more by buying their official merch from the official YG Store. Fulfill your KPop Dreams with Buyandship PH, and ship it directly to the Philippines!
Okay, first things first, go to YG Select KR’s landing page. It looks a little overwhelming at first since everything is in Hangeul. Don’t worry! You can always use a Google Translate Chrome Extension. Click here to learn how.
Note: YG Select Global doesn’t have a Korea Delivery Option. You have to buy on their YG Select Korean Site. Click here to be redirected to their website.
Step 02: Sign Up or Log-In To Your YG Select Account
Create an account if you’re new to YG Select or simply log-in to your account if you already have one. Creating an account from scratch can be a bit overwhelming since everything is in Hangeul so, we suggest linking your Facebook or Apple account then input the additional asked details.
Step 03: Browse For Your Idol’s K-Pop Merchandise and Add to “Shopping Bag”
Browse your favorite merchandise from your favorite YG idols and simply hit “Shopping Bag” for your merch to be added to your cart.
Step 04: Review Your Cart and Click “Buy All” to Proceed to Checkout
Make sure to review each item carefully and if you’re satisfied with the product/s you’re buying, click “Buy All”
Step 05: Add Shipping Address
We know the graphic can be a bit overwhelming but don’t worry, let’s go over the steps one by one~
- Step 01: You will be redirected to the Check Out Page. Tick the circle that says “New Shipping Address” and click the “Address Book View” to be redirected to the Address Bookmarklet.
- Step 02: Click the “Shipping Address” to Add New Address.
- Step 03: Write “Buyandship” in Shipping Place Name
- Step 04: Enter Your Name + Your Unique BNS Member ID (PHXXXXXX)~ Don’t forget your Member ID!
- Step 05: Click the “Zipcode” to redirect to the zip code finder
- Step 06: Enter “04572″ You will be presented with 2 options, choose the first one.
- Step 07: The Base Address and Remaining Address will be automatically filled. Leave the Base Address or first line alone. Next, delete the auto-filled address on the remaining address or second line and put this instead~ ” 롯대캐슬 베네치아 메가몰동 1층상가 1035 PHXXXXXX호”
- Step 08: You can leave the mobile number blank, and proceed to enter BNS KR’s Warehouse Telephone Number or 010-6315-2572~
- Step 09: Click “Enrollment” and “Apply” to Proceed to Payment.
Step 06: Make a Payment
In order to make a payment, simply follow the steps above, as long as you order pushes through it should be okay.
- Step 01: Agree to their terms to make a payment
- Step 02: Click the Highlighted Part where you will be given multiple payment options, including Visa and Mastercard
- Step 03: Simply enter your credit card details.
Please keep in mind that the billing address in your account is your Credit or Debit Card Address, not Buyandship’s KR Warehouse Address. To clarify:
- Shipping Address = Buyandship Korean Warehouse Address
- Billing Address= Credit or Debit Card Address
Once you paid for your order. Simply wait for their tracking number and move on to the next step!
Step 07: Declare Your Shipment
Once you get ahold of your tracking code, log in to your Buyandship Account and immediately input your tracking code to declare your shipment. Here’s a more comprehensive guide on how to do that:
- Go to ‘Parcel Management’
- Hit ‘Click Here to Add a New Shipment’
- Enter the Warehouse you ship it to, in this case, select ‘Seoul, South Korea’
- If the email says which courier they use, select the respective courier. But if you don’t know, choose ‘Other Couriers,’ instead
- Enter your Tracking Number
- Fill out the Product Details (Click ‘Add New Item’ if you bought multiple items)
- Check all of the Terms and Conditions
- Hit ‘Submit’
If you wanted a more elaborate explanation of how to do it, click here.
Step 08: Wait For Your Parcel To Be in Parcel Management “Arrived At HK Warehouse”
Once it is in “Arrived at HK warehouse” in Parcel Management, you can checkout your shipments separately or consolidate your shipments (not separate items) by ticking on the box next to your tracking number. Once each shipment arrives HK warehouse you have free consolidation services and 42 days of storage. If you want to checkout, fill out the checkout details, and proceed to payment.
Step 09: Pay for Buyandship’s Shipping Rate
We charge purely based on weight so, you don’t have to compute for complicated math equations. Plus, we have the lowest shipping rate in the Philippines! We have 2 Pricing Options: Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) and Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) Check out the Features of DDP and DDU on the images below:
This goes without saying that if your parcel weighs exactly or less than 1 pound, we only charge you the designated amount but if the weight exceeds 1 pound, we round it up. But don’t worry because you always have the choice to consolidate your items to maximize your money- that’s a whole other conversation so it’s best if you just read more about consolidation here.
Once you get notified that you’re parcel is in our HK Warehouse, all you need to do is pay the service fee before we process it. Buyandship only accepts Internationally accepted Mastercard or Visa or Virtual Cards for a safer and faster way to pay.
Step 10: Wait For Your K-Pop Merchandise to Arrive on Your Doorstep in the Philippines
Finally! All you have to do is sit, relax, and wait for your YG Merchandise to arrive at your doorstep in the Philippines! Live your Korean fantasy with Buyandship Philippines