One of the frustrations of online shopping overseas is paying for expensive international shipping fees! Have you ever come across a situation when you’re about to checkout, only to find out that international shipping fees to the Philippines cost just as much as your cart? In some cases, it can even cost even more than your items!
If you’re tired of situations like that, Buyandship is here to remedy it through affordable forwarding service. Scroll through to see how much we charge and how would you calculate an estimated chargeable shipping weight.
Note: If it is above Php 10k there is PH customs duty and tax and that is settled with our local courier. Please see Taxation Page for more details.
“How Much Do I Have to Pay to Use Buyandship?”
Most providers calculate shipping fees using weight or volumetric weight, whichever is higher, and that is usually based on complicated calculations that are unfair. We charge purely based on weight for an introductory price of PHP 350 per pound so, you don’t have to compute for complicated math equations. Yep, that’s PHP 350/ lb charge for ALL of our locations. No hidden fees or charges!
This goes without saying that if your parcel weighs exactly or less than 1 pound, we only charge you PHP 350 but if the weight exceeds 1 pound, we round it up. But don’t worry because you always have the choice to consolidate your items to maximize your money- that’s a whole another conversation so it’s best if you just read more about consolidation here.
Once you get notified that you’re parcel is in our HK Warehouse, all you need to do is pay the service fee before we process it. Buyandship only accepts Internationally accepted Mastercard or Visa or Virtual Cards for a safer and faster way to pay.
“How Do I Calculate the Shipping Weight?”
A lot of costumers have asked us this question. There is no way for us to accurately advise you on the weight before you buy and/or send it to our warehouse. Some e-commerce platforms like Amazon will give you information on product weight and estimated shipping weight on the product description. You can also try to contact your seller and request an estimated shipping weight.
For the image above, if it’s 2.16 pounds it will be rounded up to 3 pounds which means that your total shipping fee would be PHP 1,050. Like we mentioned earlier, you can always have the option to consolidate your parcels into one shipment. We have 11 Buyandship overseas warehouse addresses worldwide and they will be automatically forwarded to our Hong Kong warehouse. From there, you can combine any of your parcels in one shipment before sending it to your doorstep! Packages can be stored in our Hong Kong warehouse for 21 days, giving you ample time to consolidate your purchases. This is a sure way to maximize our lowest shipping rate and other services.
Shipment Size Restriction
- Size limitation
- Either side cannot exceed 50CM and the sum of all 3 sides cannot exceed 99CM.
- Weight limitation
- For Metro Manila: Every single shipment (Per Tracking number) must not exceed 55 pounds.
- For Non-Metro Manila: Every single shipment (Per Tracking number) must not exceed 20 pounds.
- The weight of every consolidated shipment must not exceed 20 pounds.
- If the single parcel exceeds 20 pounds, please do not consolidate it with other parcels.
- Volumetric Weight can not exceed 5 times the actual weight.
- Calculation for Volumetric Weight: [Length (CM) x Width (CM) x Height (CM)] ÷ 6,000 x 2.2046
- If deemed necessary, our warehouse will repack and replace packaging without prior notice.
- If the parcel exceeds any of the above limitations, additional charges may be required. The parcel may also be rejected by the overseas warehouse or the delivery fee may be calculated by Volumetric Weight.
Note: For more information on Buyandship’s service fees, visit our Pricing page where you will find all you need to know. There is also a weight converter (from kg to lbs) and a delivery fee calculator for your convenience!
See a pricing calculator and parcel restrictions below. No bulk shipments 10 units max per shipment.
If you choose Php 350 / lb DDU option, Please note if above Php 10k there is PH customs clearance fees separate from our shipping fee that is paid to local courier either COD or bank transfer and sent to your home. If Php 10k or below then just our shipping fee 🙂
To enjoy no duty and tax, you need to checkout from HK under Php 10k total value of shipments regardless of how many shipments, then TRACK until it passes PH customs, then send the next batch.
If you choose Php 600 / lb DDP pricing option it is inclusive of duty and tax. See below step by step 🙂
It’s also worth noting that each household member’s name can create their own account to enjoy each Php 10k under
- Step 1: Each of your household members can open an account and each can enjoy under Php 10k. Sign them up now in here.
- Step 2: When each household member signs up they also get Php 50 free credits. That means more savings for your household!
- Step 3: You can also ask them to use your referral code when they sign up so both of you can earn more credits and have more savings 🙂
➡️ Learn how to purchase your favorite products from other sites using Buyandship
- Barnes and Noble
- Cole Haan
- Kate Spade
- Ralph Lauren
Looking for a community that can relate to your Buyandship Experience with great deals every day to inspire your next overseas shopping? Join our official Facebook Group now. See you there!
Is this your first time using our Buyandship service? Here are a few things you should know:
A flat fee of Php 350/lb Delivered Duty Unpaid or Php 600 / lb Delivered Duty Paid will be charged for overseas shipment whether it is from our USA, Canada, UK, Japan, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Italy, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, or Taiwan warehouses. All the same rate! With a few easy steps, your product purchases will be delivered to you in no time.
SIGN UP NOW to gain access to our overseas warehouses, and get FREE PHP 50 credit to use for your next shipping fee!
Here is a video tutorial on How to Sign up with Buyandship.