These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Hong Kong.
Buyandship will not be held responsible if the products are defected or has violated intellectual property right as BuyandShip is not the selling agent. Buyandship is not responsible for the quantity or quality of the products inside the package, or any lost or damage caused by the defective or inadequate packaging. Buyandship will not be responsible for any accidents or defects to the package before it arrives at our warehouse included but not limited to any loss incurred due to the indeliverability, delay or damageof the package by other delivery agent(s). Buyandship will only be responsible for any lost or damage to the package that is proven to have happened after our warehouse has received the package or during our delivery.
For all information and details concerning lost or damaged shipments, please refer to our parcel protection policy.
Except as described in our parcel protection policy, Buyandship does not offer any refunds or cancellations. Any parcels that remain undeclared or unclaimed for more than 180 days from our receipt will be considered abandoned. Buyandship will not offer any refunds on abandoned parcels or parcels that contain prohibited items.
Buyandship will not be able to deliver the following items:
- Goods that are classified as non-approved such as but not limited to hazardous materials, dangerous goods, or anything else that is prohibited or restricted articles by IATA (International Air Transport Association), ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization), ADR (European Road Transport Regulation on dangerous goods), DOT (U.S. Department of Transport), USPS (United States Postal Service), UPU (Universal Postal Union) and any applicable government department or other relevant organization;
- Hazardous goods
- Any goods that are prohibited or restricted, in particular any export, import or customs law provisions of the countries, states or region of origin, destination or transit.
- Any goods listed in the operator restrictions.
- Any goods Buyandship consider as inappropriate.
Buyandship has the right to open the package and inspect the products, however, Buyandship do not have the obligation to examine the products. The examination result has no guarantee to the quality and authenticity of the products, or whether or not the products violate a statutory or authorities’ prohibition, in particular the law provisions of the countries of the origin, destination or transit.
Buyandship can inform the police, customs or any related law enforcement if during the examination, we suspect the content may violate a statutory or authorities’ prohibition, in particular the law provisions of the countries of the origin, destination or transit.
Buyandship will not be responsible for any loss incurred due to the examination. Buyandship will discontinue the service and can discard the products if we discover that the products contain prohibited items.
Buyandship will usually only examine the content of package under the following circumstances, and may alter the packaging, delay the shipment, refuse service or shipping of the package until the client provides us with a declaration or deposit, that:
- The package may contain prohibited items;
- The products may be damaged;
- The products may be damaged due to oversize packaging;
- No receipt or the receipt is doubtful;
- The content of the package is different from the declaration or the value is doubtful;
- The actual value of the package is lower than half of the shipment fee;
- The weight per waybill is over 300lbs;
- The average volume weight to actual weight is more than 5.
Buyandship can temporarily suspend or terminate the service provided to you without further notice, including but not limited to the service provided to you in accordance with your phone number, email address or IP address, under the following circumstances.
“Force Majeure” -Buyandship shall not be responsible for any delay or inability to deliver due to natural disasters e.g. earthquake, cyclone, storm, flood, fog or incidents that are not within Buyandship’s control e.g. war, plane crash or embargo, riot or civil commotion, industrial action.
Buyandship shall not be held responsible if the problem was caused by you or a third party, including but not limited to violation of the law of the origin, destination or transit country or region, the package contains prohibited goods, providing incorrect information regarding the package, package held in custom, invalid delivery address, package denied by receiver, the value or content of the package is suspected to be different from the declaration, the weight of the package is suspicion, any violate of our terms and conditions, or any other conditions where Buyandship felt the need to temporarily or permanently suspend the service.
By using the service provided by Buyandship, you hereby agreed that Buyandship shall not be responsible for the lost, damage, delay, wrongly delivered, undelivered of the package or providing inaccurate information or unable to provide information if it occurred due to include but not limited to the following situations, and will not adjust, refund or offer any compensation. Buyandship shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect or collateral loss incurred, include but not limited to loss of income, profit, market or opportunity.
By using the service provided by Buyandship, you are signing to agree that Buyandship will not be responsible for (including but not limited to) loss of income, profit, market or opportunity), lost, delay, inability to deliver incurred, to include but not limited to the following circumstances:
The negligence of yours or a third party’s – violation of the terms and conditions:
- Undelivered due to invalid information provided during registration
- Undelivered due to invalid or missing tracking number
- The package contains prohibited goods.
- Inability to deliver due to alternative instruction given by you, sender or receiver, in verbal or written form
- Any lost or damage to the contents when the package is sealed and the packaging has no significant damage and the receiver has not filed a written claim regarding the damage of the packaging
- Delay caused by not confirming and paying the tax and duty on time.
- Loss due to invalid tracking number, no entry record, missing or wrongly sent item.
- Additional fee for multiple deliveries due to invalid or incomplete address and/or unable to contact the receiver
Natural disasters: including but not limited to earthquake, tornado, storm, flood, fire, plaque, fog, snow, frost or geological disasters.
Buyandship will not be responsible for any loss incurred under unforeseeable circumstances, including but not limited to, natural disasters, strike, disturbance, riot, war or termination or disruption of communication or transportation or mechanical malfunction that is not within the control of Buyandship. Negligence by customs, carrier company or government authority, including but not limited to, customs refusal, transit delay due to customs, flaw, imperfection of the content, damages not incurred during, lost of digital data or image on films.
Buyandship will arrange the delivery in a reasonable manner under any uncontrollable circumstance, however Buyandship does not have the duty to inform you of this.
Buyandship will arrange delivery in a reasonable manner, however Buyandship will not be responsible for any delay.
If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.