Ever wonder about buying BTS or other K-Pop Group’s Merchandise directly from South Korea without the expensive international shipping fees? Don’t worry, we got you! If you’re an avid K-Pop Fan, you probably heard of WeVerse Shop, it’s an app where you can join your idols’ official fan clubs and buy your favorite artists’ official merchandise~ artists in their lineup include BTS, GFriend, Seventeen, Tomorrow x Together, and more.
Scroll down below to see a step-by-step tutorial on how to buy directly from WeVerse Korea and ship it straight to your home in the Philippine at the lowest shipping rate, ever!
Step 01: Download WeVerse Shop App on Your Mobile Phone
WeVerse Shop is available at Google Play Store and Apple App Store, simply install it on your mobile phones first.
Step 02: Set Up Your Account and Browse Their Official Merchandise
- Agree to Weverse Shop’s App Permissions
- Select “English” as your Shop Language
- Select Artist and Shop That You Fancy
- Select “US Dollar” as your Shop Currency for your orders to push through
- And You’re Done!
Like we mentioned before, artists in their lineup include BTS, GFriend, Seventeen, Tomorrow x Together, and more. You can pick a group during the setup process or use the drop-down button on the top part of the home page to change your preferred K-Pop Group. After that, browse the merchandise you fancy and simply hit “Add to Cart”
Step 03: Review Your Cart and Check Out The Items You Want
If you’re 100% sure with the items you picked, click “Checkout” Upon checkout, you will be asked to Sign-Up or log in to your Weverse Account to proceed:
Step 04: Add Buyandship’s Korea Address as Your Shipping Address
Alright! Here’s the tricky part: WeVerse is going to ask you to put a Korean address in Hangeul. Don’t worry, we are here to guide you all the way:
- First, enter your First Name on the First Tab
- Enter Your Unique Buyandship Member ID on the Last Name Tab
- Pick ‘South Korea’ as your Region
- Check the Reference Photos above: Copy the Hangeul Korean Address of Buyandship from the beginning to ‘400’ and paste it on the Address Line 01~ the Autofill Tab. Once you are presented with your options, choose the address with the Postal Code ‘04572’
- On the next line, copy the remaining address after ‘400’
- Lastly, choose South Korea’s Service Line (+82) then copy the BNS Korea Phone Number
Step 05: Add Shopper Information For Billing
For the Shopper’s Information, simply enter your Real First and Last Name, Valid Email Address, and PH Mobile Number. Review all the details you encoded and hit “Save” once done.
Step 06: Pay via PayPal
Remember when we told you that your currency should be on dollars? That’s because that’s the only currency that has a Paypal Option. We’re almost there~ pay your products through Paypal.
Step 07: Confirm Payment and Wait For Tracking Code
Once everything is settled, check the “My Orders” tab in your account and wait for your tracking number to reflect. Once you get the tracking number, go ahead, and do the next step.
Step 08: Declare Your Shipment
Once you get ahold of your tracking code, log in to your Buyandship Account and immediately input your tracking code to declare your shipment. Here’s a more comprehensive guide on how to do that:
- Go to ‘Parcel Management’
- Hit ‘Click Here to Add a New Shipment’
- Enter the Warehouse you ship it to, in this case, select ‘Seoul, South Korea’
- If the email says which courier they use, select the respective courier. But if you don’t know, choose ‘Other Couriers,’ instead
- Enter your Tracking Number
- Fill out the Product Details (Click ‘Add New Item’ if you bought multiple items)
- Make sure to convert the US Dollars into Korean Won when declaring your items.
- Check all of the Terms and Conditions
- Hit ‘Submit’
If you wanted a more elaborate explanation on how to do it, click here.
Step 09: Wait For Your Parcel To Be in Parcel Management “Arrived At HK Warehouse”
Once it is in “Arrived at HK warehouse” in Parcel Management, you can checkout your shipments separately or consolidate your shipments (not separate items) by ticking on the box next to your tracking number. Once each shipment arrives at the HK warehouse you have free consolidation services and 21 days of storage. If you want to checkout, fill out the checkout details, and proceed to payment.
Step 10: Pay for Buyandship’s Shipping Rate
We charge purely based on weight so, you don’t have to compute for complicated math equations. Plus, we have the lowest shipping rate in the Philippines! We have 2 Pricing Options: PHP 380/ lb Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) and PHP 620/ lb Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) Check out the Features of “Php 380 / lb Delivery Duty Unpaid” vs “Php 620 / lb Delivery Duty Paid” on the images below:
This goes without saying that if your parcel weighs exactly or less than 1 pound, we only charge you PHP 380 or PHP 620 but if the weight exceeds 1 pound, we round it up. But don’t worry because you always have the choice to consolidate your items to maximize your money- that’s a whole other conversation so it’s best if you just read more about consolidation here.
Once you get notified that you’re parcel is in our HK Warehouse, all you need to do is pay the service fee before we process it. Buyandship only accepts Internationally accepted Mastercard or Visa or Virtual Cards for a safer and faster way to pay.
Step 10: Wait For Your Parcel To Arrive on Your Doorstep in the Philippines
Finally! All you have to do is sit, relax, and wait for your K-Pop Goods to arrive at your doorstep in the Philippines! Fulfill your Fangirl fantasy with Buyandship Philippines!
See a pricing calculator and parcel restrictions below. No bulk shipments 10 units max per shipment.
If you choose Php 380 / lb DDU option, Please note if above Php 10k there are PH customs clearance fees separate from our shipping fee that is paid to local courier either COD or bank transfer, and sent to your home. If Php 10k or below then just our shipping fee 🙂
To enjoy no duty and tax, you need to checkout from HK under Php 10k total value of shipments regardless of how many shipments, then TRACK until it passes PH customs, then send the next batch.
If you choose Php 620 / lb DDP pricing option it is inclusive of duty and tax. See below step by step 🙂
It’s also worth noting that each household member’s name can create their own account to enjoy each Php 10k under
- Step 1: Each of your household members can open an account and each can enjoy under Php 10k. Sign them up now in here.
- Step 2: When each household member signs up they also get Php 50 free credits. That means more savings for your household!
- Step 3: You can also ask them to use your referral code when they sign up so both of you can earn more credits and have more savings 🙂
➡️ Learn how to purchase your favorite products from other sites using Buyandship
- Amazon US
- Amazon JP
- Barnes and Noble
- Bath & Body Works
- Book Depository
- Cole Haan
- Deciem | The Ordinary
- JD Indonesia
- Kate Spade
- KNCKFF Taiwan
- Muji Japan
- Ralph Lauren
- WeVerse Shop
- YG Select
Looking for a community that can relate to your Buyandship Experience with great deals every day to inspire your next overseas shopping? Join our official Facebook Group now. See you there!
Is this your first time using our Buyandship service? Here are a few things you should know:
A flat fee of Php 380/lb Delivered Duty Unpaid or Php 620 / lb Delivered Duty Paid will be charged for overseas shipment whether it is from our USA, Canada, UK, Japan, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Italy, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, or Taiwan warehouses. All the same rate! With a few easy steps, your product purchases will be delivered to you in no time.
SIGN UP NOW to gain access to our overseas warehouses, and get FREE PHP 50 credit to use for your next shipping fee!
Here is a video tutorial on How to Sign up with Buyandship.