The casualwear giant, Uniqlo, is known for high-quality t-shirts, sweatpants, outerwear, and more! But did you know that you can get select styles directly from Japan for as low as PHP 140! Yep, you read that right! With the Low FOREX Rate between the Japanese Yen and the Philippine Peso, no wonder why we’re getting a lot of inquiries about this giant brand. Due to popular demand, here’s a step-by-step tutorial on how to shop from Uniqlo Japan and ship to your home in the Philippines!
Uniqlo Japan Step-by-Step Guide
Step 01: Visit Uniqlo Japan
Step 02: Create or Log-In to Your Uniqlo Account
Step 03: Go to Your Address Book, Change Your Member Profile & Add Buyandship’s Japan Warehouse Address
Okay, let’s go through these steps one by one:
- First, you need to convert your name to Japanese Katakana. It is important to note that the REAL First Name and REAL Last Name must be used for the conversion to be accepted. Click here to convert your English Name to Katakana.
- Next, input Buyandship’s Japan Postal Code: 3060608
- Then select Ibaraki prefecture, which will be represented by the characters 茨城県 in the drop-down menu.
- After that, encode 坂東市 in Municipality. It translates to Bando City.
- After that, copy this into the next tab: 幸神平1 For Uniqlo to accept your address, please delete any space.
- Next, copy this to the Apartment/Condominium/Room Number Tab: C棟06室 (PHXXXXXX) don’t forget to put your Buyandship Member ID in the address tab. It’s an eight-letter unique BNS ID in the format PHXXXXXX. This is important so that we can identify your parcel once it arrived in our warehouses and process your shipments more smoothly. If Uniqlo didn’t accept your address, please delete any space.
- Input Buyandship’s 2 telephone numbers: 0297219117 & 09085588190
- Lastly, save Buyandship’s Japan Warehouse Address to your Uniqlo Address Book!
Step 04: Shop Your Favorite Styles and Add to Cart
Step 05: Check Out Your Items
Review your cart one last time and if you’re satisfied with your orders, hit “To Purchase Procedure”
Step 06: Confirm Your Delivery Options and Address. Then, Proceed to Payment
- Confirm your delivery method which should be “Receive the Designated Address”
- Confirm your Buyandship Japan Warehouse Address
- Pick a delivery time and date, please don’t choose weekends and Japanese holidays.
- Proceed to Payment: Choose Credit Card and Enter your Card Details.
- Proceed to Click Order!
Step 07: Wait For Your Tracking Number
Wait for Uniqlo’s confirmation email and a separate email that would consist of your tracking number and order details. If you have an account, simply check the order status in your dashboard.
Step 08: Declare Your Shipments
Once you get your tracking code from Uniqlo, log in to your Buyandship Account, and immediately declare your shipment. All you have to do is:
- Go to ‘Parcel Management’
- Under My Shipment, click ‘Add a Shipment’
- Enter the Warehouse you ship it to, in this case, select ‘Ibaraki, Japan’
- Enter your Tracking Number
- Fill out the Product Details (Click ‘Add New Item’ if you bought multiple items)
- Check all of the Terms and Conditions
- Hit ‘Submit’
If you wanted a more elaborate explanation of how to do it, click here.
Step 9: Wait For Your Parcel To Be in Parcel Management “Arrived At HK Warehouse”
Once it is in “Arrived at HK warehouse” in My Order, you can checkout your shipments separately or consolidate your shipments (not separate items) by ticking on the box next to your tracking number. Once each shipment arrives HK warehouse you have free consolidation services and 42 days of storage. If you want to checkout, fill out the checkout details, and proceed to payment.
Step 10: Pay for Buyandship’s Shipping Rate
We charge purely based on weight so, you don’t have to compute for complicated math equations. Plus, we have the lowest shipping rate in the Philippines! We have 2 Pricing Options: Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) and Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) Check out the Features of DDP and DDU in the images below:
This goes without saying that if your parcel weighs exactly or less than 1 pound, we only charge you the designated amount but if the weight exceeds 1 pound, we round it up. But don’t worry because you always have the choice to consolidate your items to maximize your money- that’s a whole other conversation so it’s best if you just read more about consolidation here.
Once you get notified that you’re parcel is in our HK Warehouse, all you need to do is pay the service fee before we process it. Buyandship only accepts Internationally accepted Mastercard or Visa or Virtual Cards for a safer and faster way to pay.
Step 11: Wait For Your Products to Arrive at Your Doorstep in the Philippines
Last step! All you have to do is sit, relax, and wait for your parcels to arrive at your doorstep in the Philippines. Enjoy your new products directly from Uniqlo Japan!