Muji that means “good product without signs,” have been producing high-quality product consisting of a wide range of clothes, household goods, and food since 1980. The aim of MUJI is for customers to have satisfaction, eliminating the small dissatisfaction and aim for a clear and confident “this is good” dimension. No wonder it is one of the Top Japanese Sites most of our Buyandship Members bought-from!
How to Buy Your Favorite Products From Muji Japan Straight to Your Home in the Philippines via Buyandship
Start investing in high-quality minimalist home goods directly from Japan and check out this step-by-step Muji Japan tutorial via Buyandship Philippines. Happy Shopping!
Go to Muji.com and simply choose Japan. You will be redirected to the landing page afterward. Make sure to use google translate for easier navigation since the page is originally in Japanese Characters.
If you used the google translate chrome extension, it should look like the picture above. It will automatically translate the whole page into English.
Step 02: Sign-Up or Login to Your Muji Account. Encode and Save Buyandship Japan’s Warehouse Address Upon Registration
Signing up and encoding BNS Japan’s Warehouse Address can be a bit tricky but don’t worry, we will be with you every step of the way. Here’s a bulleted form of how to insert our warehouse address for your reference:
- Upon sign up, enter a valid email address. Wait for Muji’s email for the complete membership registration.
- Once you clicked the link on Muji’s email, you will be redirected to Membership Registration. Simply fill in the necessary details. Make sure to go on your dashboard, under ‘Overseas Warehouse Address,’ Japan Tab
- First, set up a password for your account. Confirm your password by retyping it on the tab below.
- Enter your Name and Unique BNS Member ID as stated in the photo above.
- For the Frigana Tab, simply use a Japanese Name Converter + your Member ID
- Next, input BNS Japan Zip Code which is “278-0002″ and hit “Address Autofill”
- After clicking the “Address Autofill” Location will be filled with “千葉県野田市” which means “Noda, Chiba” in English
- After that, enter “木野崎” or “Kinosaki” on the Subsequent Address Tab
- Put “2119-2” on the Street Number
- And your Unique BNS Member ID on the Buildings/ Condominiums Tab just to be extra sure.
- Next, insert BNS Phone Number on the first tab
- And your personal number on the last tab.
- Simply enter your sex and birthday, answer their option settings, and place a nickname to your account.
- Click “Proceed to the Next” and it’s time to shop!
Step 03: Browse For Your Favorite Product and Hit “Add to Cart”
Once you have an account, it’s time to shop! Make sure to review each item carefully to make sure it is worth your hard-earned money, if you’re satisfied with the product/s you fancy, simply hit “Add to Cart”
Step 04: Review Your Cart Then ‘Checkout’
Before going through your purchase, make it a habit to review everything first before hitting “Next” to proceed to Check-Out Page
Step 05: Place Your Order and Wait For Muji’s Tracking Number
Review all the details you entered and specify your Preferred Delivery Date and Time. Please don’t deliver your goods on a weekend and/or Japan holiday since our warehouse will be closed during those times. For more information about our operating hours and cutoff time, click HERE.
In line with that, enter your credit card details below~ please note that all of the parcels that would be sent to any of our warehouses should be paid online. Our Warehouse colleague won’t be paying for any goods with COD as the mode of payment. Muji won’t be asking for your billing address which means that it will automatically use the same address for shipping and billing. Don’t worry, as long as your payment goes through and they delivered it to our warehouse address, everything should be fine. Click “Proceed to Confirm Your Order” and simply wait for the tracking number Muji will provide for your orders.
Step 07: Declare Your Shipment
Once you get your tracking code from Muji, log in to your Buyandship Account, and immediately declare your shipment. All you have to do is:
- Go to ‘Parcel Management’
- Hit ‘Click Here to Add a New Shipment’
- Enter the Warehouse you ship it to, in this case, select ‘Chiba, Japan’
- If the email says which courier they use, select the respective courier. But if you don’t know, choose ‘Other Couriers,’ instead
- Enter your Tracking Number
- Fill out the Product Details (Click ‘Add New Item’ if you bought multiple items)
- Check all of the Terms and Conditions
- Hit ‘Submit’
If you wanted a more elaborate explanation on how to do it, click here.
Step 08: Wait For Your Parcel To Be in Parcel Management “Arrived At HK Warehouse”
Once it is in “Arrived at HK warehouse” in Parcel Management, you can checkout your shipments separately or consolidate your shipments (not separate items) by ticking on the box next to your tracking number. Once each shipment arrives at the HK warehouse you have free consolidation services and 21 days of storage. If you want to checkout, fill out the checkout details, and proceed to payment.
Step 09: Pay for Buyandship’s Shipping Rate
We charge purely based on weight so, you don’t have to compute for complicated math equations. Plus, we have the lowest shipping rate in the Philippines! We have 2 Pricing Options: PHP 350/ lb Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) and PHP 600/ lb Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) Check out the Features of “Php 350 / lb Delivery Duty Unpaid” vs “Php 600 / lb Delivery Duty Paid” on the images below:
This goes without saying that if your parcel weighs exactly or less than 1 pound, we only charge you PHP 350 or PHP 600 but if the weight exceeds 1 pound, we round it up. But don’t worry because you always have the choice to consolidate your items to maximize your money- that’s a whole another conversation so it’s best if you just read more about consolidation here.
Once you get notified that you’re parcel is in our HK Warehouse, all you need to do is pay the service fee before we process it. Buyandship only accepts Internationally accepted Mastercard or Visa or Virtual Cards for a safer and faster way to pay.
Step 10: Wait For You Products to Arrive on Your Doorstep in the Philippines
Last step! All you have to do is sit, relax, and wait for your parcels to arrive at your doorstep in the Philippines. Enjoy your new products directly from Muji Japan!
See a pricing calculator and parcel restrictions below. No bulk shipments 10 units max per shipment.
If you choose Php 350 / lb DDU option, Please note if above Php 10k there is PH customs clearance fees separate from our shipping fee that is paid to local courier either COD or bank transfer and sent to your home. If Php 10k or below then just our shipping fee 🙂
To enjoy no duty and tax, you need to checkout from HK under Php 10k total value of shipments regardless of how many shipments, then TRACK until it passes PH customs, then send the next batch.
If you choose Php 600 / lb DDP pricing option it is inclusive of duty and tax. See below step by step 🙂
It’s also worth noting that each household member’s name can create their own account to enjoy each Php 10k under
- Step 1: Each of your household members can open an account and each can enjoy under Php 10k. Sign them up now in here.
- Step 2: When each household member signs up they also get Php 50 free credits. That means more savings for your household!
- Step 3: You can also ask them to use your referral code when they sign up so both of you can earn more credits and have more savings 🙂
➡️ Learn how to purchase your favorite products from other sites using Buyandship
- Barnes and Noble
- Cole Haan
- Kate Spade
- Ralph Lauren
Looking for a community that can relate to your Buyandship Experience with great deals every day to inspire your next overseas shopping? Join our official Facebook Group now. See you there!
Is this your first time using our Buyandship service? Here are a few things you should know:
A flat fee of Php 350/lb Delivered Duty Unpaid or Php 600 / lb Delivered Duty Paid will be charged for overseas shipment whether it is from our USA, Canada, UK, Japan, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Italy, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, or Taiwan warehouses. All the same rate! With a few easy steps, your product purchases will be delivered to you in no time.
SIGN UP NOW to gain access to our overseas warehouses, and get FREE PHP 50 credit to use for your next shipping fee!
Here is a video tutorial on How to Sign up with Buyandship.