Pokémon Center Online is their official online store for Pokémon Center merchandise, focusing on unique designs and high-quality products for all ages. Pokémon launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children’s entertainment properties in the world. Whether you are a player, collector, parent, professor, or fan, catch their exclusive items featuring a wide range of Pokémon that allows you to express yourself.
How to Buy Your Favorite Pokémon Merchandise From Pokémon Center Online Japan via Buyandship
Whether you’re a Toy Collector or you just really love Pokémon, catch your favorite Merchandise directly from their official store in Japan and check out this step-by-step Pokémon Center Online Japan tutorial via Buyandship Philippines. Happy Shopping!
Go to pokemoncenter-online.com. Make sure to use google translate for easier navigation since the page is originally in Japanese Characters. If you used the google translate chrome extension, it will automatically translate the whole page into English.
Step 02: Sign-Up or Login to Your Pokémon Center Account. Encode and Save Buyandship Japan’s Warehouse Address Upon Registration
Here’s a bulleted form of how to insert our warehouse address for your reference:
- Upon sign up, enter a valid email address to create a temporary account. Wait for Pokemon Center’s email for the link to complete membership registration.
- Once you clicked the link on Muji’s email, you will be redirected to Membership Registration. Simply fill in the necessary details. Make sure to go on your dashboard, under ‘Overseas Warehouse Address,’ Japan Tab
- First, enter your Name in the first tab as stated in the photo above.
- For the Frigana Tab, simply enter your Member ID (PHXXXXXX)
- Simply enter your birthday and gender
- Next, input BNS Japan Zip Code which is “2780002″ without the hyphen
- For the Prefecture tab, simply enter “Chiba”
- After that, enter “Noda City” on the Municipality Tab
- Put “Kinosaki 2119-2” on the Address Line
- And your Unique BNS Member ID on the Buildings/ Condominiums Tab, just to be extra sure.
- Next, insert BNS Phone Number or “
- And your valid email address on the next tab.
- Set up a password for your account. Confirm your password by retyping it on the tab below. Make sure to add a capital letter and a number to your password.
- Either tick “Hope” or “Do Not Want” with regards to their Newsletter. Totally your choice~ \
- Click “Confirmation of Registration” and now time to shop!
Step 03: Browse For Your Favorite Product and Hit “Add to Cart”
Once you have an account, it’s time to shop! Make sure to review each item carefully and if you’re satisfied with the product/s you browse, simply hit “Add to Cart” or the big red button on your right side.
Step 04: Review Your Cart Then ‘Checkout’
Before going through your purchase, make it a habit to review everything first before hitting “Go to the Next Step” to proceed to Check-Out Page
Step 05: Review Your Shipping Details and Set Delivery Time & Date
Review all the details you entered and specify your Preferred Delivery Date and Time. Please don’t deliver your goods on a weekend and/or Japan holiday since our warehouse will be closed during those times. For more information about our operating hours and cutoff time, click HERE.
Step 06: Place Your Order and Wait For Pokémon Center’s Tracking Number
First, choose a payment method and enter your credit card details on the next step~ please note that all of the parcels that would be sent to any of our warehouses should be paid online. Our Warehouse colleague won’t be paying for any goods with COD as the mode of payment. Pokémon Center won’t be asking for your billing address which means that it will automatically use the same address for shipping and billing. Don’t worry, as long as your payment goes through and they delivered it to our warehouse address, everything should be fine. Review everything one last time and click “To Buy” Simply wait for the tracking number Pokémon Center will provide for your orders.
Step 07: Declare Your Shipment
Once you get your tracking code from Pokémon Center, log in to your Buyandship Account, and immediately declare your shipment. All you have to do is:
- Go to ‘Parcel Management’
- Hit ‘Click Here to Add a New Shipment’
- Enter the Warehouse you ship it to, in this case, select ‘Chiba, Japan’
- If the email says which courier they use, select the respective courier. But if you don’t know, choose ‘Other Couriers,’ instead
- Enter your Tracking Number
- Fill out the Product Details (Click ‘Add New Item’ if you bought multiple items)
- Check all of the Terms and Conditions
- Hit ‘Submit’
If you wanted a more elaborate explanation on how to do it, click here.
Step 08: Wait For Your Parcel To Be in Parcel Management “Arrived At HK Warehouse”
Once it is in “Arrived at HK warehouse” in Parcel Management, you can checkout your shipments separately or consolidate your shipments (not separate items) by ticking on the box next to your tracking number. Once each shipment arrives at the HK warehouse you have free consolidation services and 21 days of storage. If you want to checkout, fill out the checkout details, and proceed to payment.
Step 09: Pay for Buyandship’s Shipping Rate
We charge purely based on weight so, you don’t have to compute for complicated math equations. Plus, we have the lowest shipping rate in the Philippines! We have 2 Pricing Options: PHP 350/ lb Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) and PHP 600/ lb Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) Check out the Features of “Php 350 / lb Delivery Duty Unpaid” vs “Php 600 / lb Delivery Duty Paid” on the images below:
This goes without saying that if your parcel weighs exactly or less than 1 pound, we only charge you PHP 350 or PHP 600 but if the weight exceeds 1 pound, we round it up. But don’t worry because you always have the choice to consolidate your items to maximize your money- that’s a whole another conversation so it’s best if you just read more about consolidation here.
Once you get notified that you’re parcel is in our HK Warehouse, all you need to do is pay the service fee before we process it. Buyandship only accepts Internationally accepted Mastercard or Visa or Virtual Cards for a safer and faster way to pay.
Step 10: Wait For Your Products to Arrive on Your Doorstep in the Philippines
Last step! All you have to do is sit, relax, and wait for your parcels to arrive at your doorstep in the Philippines. Enjoy your new Pokémon Merchandise directly from Japan!
See a pricing calculator and parcel restrictions below. No bulk shipments 10 units max per shipment.
If you choose Php 350 / lb DDU option, Please note if above Php 10k there is PH customs clearance fees separate from our shipping fee that is paid to local courier either COD or bank transfer and sent to your home. If Php 10k or below then just our shipping fee 🙂
To enjoy no duty and tax, you need to checkout from HK under Php 10k total value of shipments regardless of how many shipments, then TRACK until it passes PH customs, then send the next batch.
If you choose Php 600 / lb DDP pricing option it is inclusive of duty and tax. See below step by step 🙂
It’s also worth noting that each household member’s name can create their own account to enjoy each Php 10k under
- Step 1: Each of your household members can open an account and each can enjoy under Php 10k. Sign them up now in here.
- Step 2: When each household member signs up they also get Php 50 free credits. That means more savings for your household!
- Step 3: You can also ask them to use your referral code when they sign up so both of you can earn more credits and have more savings 🙂
➡️ Learn how to purchase your favorite products from other sites using Buyandship
- Amazon US
- Amazon JP
- Barnes and Noble
- Bath & Body Works
- Book Depository
- Cole Haan
- Deciem | The Ordinary
- JD Indonesia
- Kate Spade
- KNCKFF Taiwan
- Muji Japan
- Ralph Lauren
- WeVerse Shop
- YG Select
Looking for a community that can relate to your Buyandship Experience with great deals every day to inspire your next overseas shopping? Join our official Facebook Group now. See you there!
Is this your first time using our Buyandship service? Here are a few things you should know:
A flat fee of Php 350/lb Delivered Duty Unpaid or Php 600 / lb Delivered Duty Paid will be charged for overseas shipment whether it is from our USA, Canada, UK, Japan, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Italy, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, or Taiwan warehouses. All the same rate! With a few easy steps, your product purchases will be delivered to you in no time.
SIGN UP NOW to gain access to our overseas warehouses, and get FREE PHP 50 credit to use for your next shipping fee!
Here is a video tutorial on How to Sign up with Buyandship.