Have you ever thought of buying something from abroad, but you’re worried about expensive shipping fees since you’re from the Philippines? Good thing there’s Buyandship! We created a solution for you to buy online products abroad for the lowest shipping rate in the Philippines!
Whether it’s to score a limited edition item or save money, Buyandship EMPOWERS you to expand your online shopping game and buy products from any of our 12 locations worldwide: US, UK, JP, KR, HK, CH, ID, CA, TW, AU, IT, and TH. You’re no longer limited to buying from local shopping platforms like Shopee or Lazada, and you’re not tied to unfair and overpriced product listings here in the Philippines!
Comprehensive Tutorial Guide on How To Use Buyandship
Since the BIGGEST SALE EVENTS OF THE YEAR, Black Friday and Cyber Monday, are almost here. We compiled all of the comprehensive brand tutorials we created for you to jumpstart your cross-border e-commerce journey. Check out the step-by-step link guide on how to buy from major retailers like Apple, Amazon, WeVerse, and More!
General Step-By-Step Guide on How to Use Buyandship
1. Register as a Buyandship member
- What you’ll need is just your name, email address, and your mobile number.
- Upon your registration, you will get a unique member ID which also serves as the identification of your parcels during the shipping progress.
Reminder: If you do not have the verification email, please check the spam or junk mail folder.
2. Fill in your Shipping Address & Home Delivery address
- Fill in your Shipping Address on overseas shopping sites. Keep in mind the items under the “Prohibited Items Catalog“ before shopping. During the checkout, please use our overseas warehouse address as your shipping address in the shopping sites you used. Kindly remember to fill in your name and member ID as the receiver.
- Add your home delivery address with your pricing option. Fill in your local delivery address in “My Addresses” and select your pricing option for the address. We provide 2 pricing options: Delivered Duty Unpaid & Delivered Duty Paid. For more details, please refer to the Pricing page. Kindly remember to add your address again with another pricing option so you can use either pricing option for the same address.
Add your home delivery address with your pricing option. Fill in your local delivery address in “My Addresses” and select your pricing option for the address. We provide 2 pricing options: Delivered Duty Unpaid & Delivered Duty Paid. For more details, please refer to the Pricing page. Kindly remember to add your address again with another pricing option so you can use either pricing option for the same address.
3. Declare your shipment
- From the email sent by your retailer, you can find all the information you needed for the declaration, such as Shipping Carrier and the Tracking Number of your goods;
- Once you get the above-mentioned information, please declare your parcel immediately at “Parcel Management”;
- When your package reaches our overseas warehouse, it will be checked in within 2 working days. If not, contact us.
- For a Step By Step on How to Declare Your Shipments, please click HERE on the link.
Reminders: Any declaration completed after the parcels arrives at our overseas warehouse may delay the shipping time. Any parcels without declaration or with misleading information in the declaration will affect the arrival time at the Hong Kong warehouse and its shipping progress to the Philippines. Any false statement in the declaration may affect the insurance claim of your package.
4. Consolidate your shipment
- You will receive an email notification when your parcels arrive at Hong Kong warehouse. Then, you can create a shipment order by consolidating your parcels on your dashboard.
- Please confirm your delivery address and the pricing option you wish to have at “My Addresses”
- After your payment is settled by online credit or debit card, your shipment will be sent out from our Hong Kong warehouse within 1-2 working days. (As this is an overseas payment, you may contact your card issuer with questions regarding any relevant administration fee.)
- Now, you only need to sit back until receiving the parcel collection notification. You can have a look at the recommended overseas shopping sites which are picked up by our editors if you have time.
Reminders: When your parcels have arrived at the Buyandship Hong Kong warehouse, if you have any questions regarding the chargeable weight, please contact us before you pay the delivery fee. Those parcels can be stored at our Hong Kong warehouse for 42 days for FREE, and afterward, there will be an overdue storage fee. For the details, please refer to the “Pricing” section.
5. Collect your goods
Wait for your parcels to arrive at your doorstep in the Philippines! Due to the current virus situation worldwide, please allow more delays as it is unpredictable during these virus times.
Reminder: In the case of Customs inspection, the time of delivery may be delayed. Please be patient. The unpaid shipment will not be sent out from our Hong Kong warehouse.