Looking for top electronic gadgets for the best value? Widen your options when you shop worldwide via Buyandship! With the ongoing spring deals this month, add it to the cart, before the sale ends! Reward yourself and your loved ones~ Scroll down to see what electronics most of our Buyandship Members bought from the respective sites!
Apple | Apple iPhone 13 256GB
- Most advanced dual‑camera system ever. Get up to 47% better low-light performance.
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field automatically. You can also shift focus after you shoot.
- Up to 19 hours of video playback.³ A big leap in Apple battery life.
Retails at USD 929 or PHP46,812.77
Yoho Hong Kong | GoPro Hero9 Black 5K Action Camera
- Shoot stunning 5K video that maintains serious detail even when zooming in and capturing 14.7MP frame grabs.
- Also records in 4K, 2.7K, 1440p and 1080p.
HKD 3500 Now: HKD 3100 Save 14%
BH Photo Video | Apple 13.3″ MacBook Air M1 Chip
- The Apple 13″ MacBook Air features Apple’s first chip designed specifically for Mac.
- The Apple M1 integrates the CPU, GPU, Neural Engine, I/O, and more into a single system on a chip (SoC).
- Tackle your projects with the fast 8-Core CPU and take on graphics-intensive apps and games with the 8-core GPU.
USD 1249 Now: USD 1199 Save $50
Amazon | Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 11″ 128GB Wi-Fi Tablet
- Transform your tablet into a PC experience with DeX mode and the optional keyboard¹ with an expanded trackpad. (Keyboard sold separately)
- Experience cinematic viewing with larger edge-to-edge displays, TFT LCD screen, and AKG quad speakers with Dolby Atmos Surround sound.
- Experience stunning brightness and clarity with the wide 13MP and ultra-wide 5MP dual back, and 8MP front-facing cameras.
USD 649 Now: USD 599 Save 8%
Amazon | AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
- AMD’s fastest 8 core processor for mainstream desktop, with 16 processing threads. OS Support-Windows 10 64-Bit Edition
- Can deliver elite 100-plus FPS performance in the world’s most popular games
- Cooler not included, high-performance cooler recommended
USD 499 Now: USD 399 Save 11%
Walmart | Apple 11-inch iPad Pro (2021) Wi-Fi 512GB
- iPad Pro features the powerful Apple M1 chip with next-level performance and all-day battery life.
- The Liquid Retina display on the 11-inch iPad Pro is not only gorgeous but super portable.
- And a front camera with Center Stage keeps you in frame automatically during video calls.
USD 1199 Now: USD 999 Save 17%
Walmart | Apple Watch Series 6 GPS, 40mm Silver Aluminum Case
- Apple Watch Series 6 lets you measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app.
- Take an ECG from your wrist. See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display, now 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down.
- Set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And reply to calls and messages right from your wrist. It’s the ultimate device for a healthier, more active, more connected life.
USD 636 Now: USD 450 Save 29%
BH Photo Video | Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless Active Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones
- Designed for all-day use, the PXC 550-II Wireless Active Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones from Sennheiser provide you with up to 30 hours of battery life, padded earcups, and headband, and easy access to your smartphone.
- The PXC 550-II headphones have an integrated voice assistant button that connects you to your phone’s digital assistant, such as Google Assistant, Siri, or Alexa.
USD 389 Now: USD 348 Save 11%
BH Photo Video | Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
- A camera designed with speed, versatility, and portability in mind, the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III is a well-rounded Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera suitable for a variety of stills and video needs.
- Featuring a 20.4MP Live MOS sensor and an updated TruePic IX image processor, the camera is characterized by its quick continuous shooting, up to 60 fps with an electronic shutter and 15 fps with a mechanical shutter, as well as DCI and UHD 4K video recording.
Price: USD 1799 or PHP 93715
Step-By-Step Guide on How to Use Buyandship
1. Register as a Buyandship member
- What you’ll need is just your name, email address, and your mobile number.
- Upon your registration, you will get a unique member ID which also serves as the identification of your parcels during the shipping progress.
Reminder: If you do not have the verification email, please check the spam or junk mail folder.
2. Fill in your Shipping Address & Home Delivery address
- Fill in your Shipping Address on overseas shopping sites. Keep in mind the items under the “Prohibited Items Catalog“ before shopping. During the checkout, please use our overseas warehouse address as your shipping address in the shopping sites you used. Kindly remember to fill in your name and member ID as the receiver.
- Add your home delivery address with your pricing option. Fill in your local delivery address in “My Addresses” and select your pricing option for the address. We provide 2 pricing options: Delivered Duty Unpaid & Delivered Duty Paid. For more details, please refer to the Pricing page. Kindly remember to add your address again with another pricing option so you can use either pricing option for the same address.
Add your home delivery address with your pricing option. Fill in your local delivery address in “My Addresses” and select your pricing option for the address. We provide 2 pricing options: Delivered Duty Unpaid & Delivered Duty Paid. For more details, please refer to the Pricing page. Kindly remember to add your address again with another pricing option so you can use either pricing option for the same address.
3. Declare your shipment
- From the email sent by your retailer, you can find all the information you needed for the declaration, such as Shipping Carrier and the Tracking Number of your goods;
- Once you get the above-mentioned information, please declare your parcel immediately at “Parcel Management”;
- When your package reaches our overseas warehouse, it will be checked in within 2 working days. If not, contact us.
- For a Step By Step on How to Declare Your Shipments, please click HERE on the link.
Reminders: Any declaration completed after the parcels arrives at our overseas warehouse may delay the shipping time. Any parcels without declaration or with misleading information in the declaration will affect the arrival time at the Hong Kong warehouse and its shipping progress to the Philippines. Any false statement in the declaration may affect the insurance claim of your package.
4. Consolidate your shipment
- You will receive an email notification when your parcels arrive at Hong Kong warehouse. Then, you can create a shipment order by consolidating your parcels on your dashboard.
- Please confirm your delivery address and the pricing option you wish to have at “My Addresses”
- After your payment is settled by online credit or debit card, your shipment will be sent out from our Hong Kong warehouse within 1-2 working days. (As this is an overseas payment, you may contact your card issuer with questions regarding any relevant administration fee.)
- Now, you only need to sit back until receiving the parcel collection notification. You can have a look at the recommended overseas shopping sites which are picked up by our editors if you have time.
Reminders: When your parcels have arrived at the Buyandship Hong Kong warehouse, if you have any questions regarding the chargeable weight, please contact us before you pay the delivery fee. Those parcels can be stored at our Hong Kong warehouse for 42 days for FREE, and afterward, there will be an overdue storage fee. For the details, please refer to the “Pricing” section.
5. Collect your goods
Wait for your parcels to arrive at your doorstep in the Philippines! Due to the current virus situation worldwide, please allow more delays as it is unpredictable during these virus times.
Reminder: In the case of Customs inspection, the time of delivery may be delayed. Please be patient. The unpaid shipment will not be sent out from our Hong Kong warehouse.