Whether you’re a loyal Buyandship Member or a new member, here’s a quick recap on how to use Buyandship Philippines which would be beneficial especially if you’re planning to buy products in the Biggest Sale Events of the Year: Thanksgiving, Cyber Monday, & Black Friday 2020! Check out all of the brands we did a comprehensive tutorial brand and a quick guide on how freight forwarders or Buyandship PH works.
Want to learn more about Black Friday, read our Black Friday Shopping Tips & Reminders or go ahead and check out the early Black Friday Deals happening right now! Happy Shopping, Everyone!
➡️ Black Friday Shopping Tips & Reminders
➡️ Thanksgiving, Cyber Monday, and Black Friday Deals Directory
Step-By-Step Buyandship PH Tutorial on Select Brands
➡️ Click Here For More Comprehensive Tutorials on Select Brands
Why Use Buyandship?
- We have the lowest shipping fee in the Philippines
- We do not overcharge since our shipping rate is purely based on weight
- We enable you to shop in 12 (U.S., U.K., JAPAN, KOREA, INDONESIA, ITALY, AUSTRALIA, CHINA, HONGKONG, TAIWAN, CANADA, AND THAILAND) locations worldwide
- We have FREE consolidation service and FREE storage of shipment up to 42 days
- We shipped your favorite items from abroad straight to your doorstep in the Philippines
- Tracking is so easy!
- Save money by taking advantage of great deals only happening abroad.
How to Use Buyandship
1. Register as a Buyandship member
What you’ll need is just your name, email address, mobile number, and some personal information. Upon your registration, you will get a unique member ID which also serves as the identification of your parcels during the shipping progress.
Reminder: If you do not have the verification email, please check the spam or junk mail folder.
2. Fill in your Shipping Address & Home Delivery address
Fill in your Shipping Address on Overseas Shopping Sites
- Keep in mind the items under the “Prohibited Items Catalog” before shopping;
- During the checkout, please use our overseas warehouse address as your shipping address in the shopping sites you used.
- Kindly remember to fill in your name and member ID as the receiver.
Add your home delivery address with your pricing option
- Fill in your local delivery address in “My Addresses” and select your pricing option for the address.
- We provide 2 pricing options: Delivered Duty Unpaid & Delivered Duty Paid. For more details, please refer to the Pricing Page.
- Kindly remember to add your address again with another pricing option so you can use either pricing option for the same address.
3. Declare your shipment
- From the email sent by your retailer, you can find all the information you needed for the declaration, such as Shipping Carrier and the Tracking Number of your goods;
- Once you get the above-mentioned information, please declare your parcel immediately at “Parcel Management”;
- When your package reaches our overseas warehouse, it will be checked in usually within 2 working days. If not, contact us.
- For a Step By Step on How to Declare Your Shipments, please click here on the link.
Any declaration completed after the parcels arrives at our overseas warehouse may delay the shipping time. Any parcels without declaration or with misleading information in the declaration will affect the arrival time at the Hong Kong warehouse and its shipping progress to the Philippines. Any false statement in the declaration may affect the insurance claim of your package.
4. Consolidate your shipment
- You will receive an email notification when your parcel arrives at the Hong Kong warehouse. Then, you can create a shipment order by consolidating your parcels on your dashboard.
- Please add/confirm your delivery address and pricing option at “My Addresses”.
- After your payment is settled by online credit or debit card, your shipment will be sent out from our Hong Kong warehouse within 1-2 working days. (As this is an overseas payment, you may contact your card issuer with questions regarding any relevant administration fee.)
- Now, you only need to sit back until receiving the parcel collection notification. You can have a look at the recommended overseas shopping sites which are picked up by our editors if you have time.
When your parcels have arrived at the Buyandship Hong Kong warehouse, if you have any questions regarding the chargeable weight, please contact us before you pay the delivery fee. Any unpaid parcels will not be sent out from our Buyandship Hong Kong warehouse. Those parcels can be stored at our Hong Kong warehouse for 42 days for FREE, and afterward, there will be an overdue storage fee. For the details, please refer to the “Pricing” section.
5. Collect your goods
Usually, home delivery to your address takes about 3-5 days for Metro Manila, 5-7 days for non-Metro Manila, and 8-14 days for a remote service area. However, it may take a little longer due to the virus situation.
Reminder: In the case of Customs inspection, the time of delivery may be delayed. Please be patient. The unpaid shipment will not be sent out from our Hong Kong warehouse.
More Things to Keep in Mind When Using Buyandship
2. Buyandship’s Insurance Policy