- Sign up with your Gmail / Facebook account or Apple ID (App only).
- The email address cannot be changed manually after registration. We suggest signing up with a frequently used email address.
- For signing up with Facebook, please be mindful of the email address used in your Facebook account.
- Click “Request items” and provide the item details, such as item URL and item image
- Check the colour and size of items before submission of your request
- Ensure that the unit price is the one after discounted
- Please have a look at Prohibited Items before shopping online.
- If there is any discount code, please remember to fill it in while creating your item request.
- If you are requesting items from different shopping sites, please create a new request for items of each website.
- After submission, our buying agent will check the price and the availability of the items. You will receive an email notification if there is any update on your request status.
- If your requested items are not available for purchase, i.e. out of stock, you only need to pay the fees of items which can be successfully purchased.
- Please check your item request carefully before submission as there is no returning service for Buyforyou items.
- You will be notified by email once the request is confirmed and ready to pay. Please check your request details before making payment.
- You are strongly advised to settle the payment as soon as possible to prevent stockouts of requested items.
- Credit card payment is accepted.
- If your items fail to be purchased, you will be notified by email and the fee of those items will be either cancelled or returned by bank transfer in 3 working days generally.
- After purchase, your items will be automatically sent to our overseas warehouse you selected (No need to declare your shipment, we will declare for you), and then forwarded to our Hong Kong warehouse
- After you receive an email notification regarding the shipment consolidation, you can consolidate your items, select your delivery address and pay the delivery fee.
- You will be notified by email once the order is ready for delivery.
Buyforyou’s service fee
For each Buyforyou request, we collect a 6% service fee, including the cost of purchasing your items and local shipping fee collected by retailers. If an item costs US$100, the total fee is US$106 (incl. US$6 service fee). Buyandship's international shipping fee will be charged separately during normal consolidation process. Check Buyandship's pricing now.
What is Local Shipping?
Local Shipping refers to the delivery of an item sent from its seller to our overseas warehouse. If a local shipping fee occurs, members are responsible for paying the fee themselves. As some online stores offer free local shipping, you can check this before ordering.
How to visit US / HK websites?
You can use private browsing and change the region to “United States” or “Hong Kong”. Some websites only allow visitors from the US / HK. You can visit those websites by connecting a VPN, such as ExpressVPN, NordVPN, SurfShark.
Can I request multiple items?
You can request different items on the same website in a single order. If those items are from different websites, you need to submit requests separately, and the service fees will be charged per Buyforyou order.